"Days Waiting Challenge" Accomplished!

Way back in June, I set myself a challenge to see how long it would take me to rack up a cumulative total of 365 days waiting for responses to stories on submission.  As of yesterday, October 26, 2012, I accomplished that goal.  With ten stories at markets, I had exactly 365 days total of wait time.

It took me 140 days from the time I set the challenge.

Phew!

Now, I need a new challenge.

To that end I’ve signed up, once again, for NaNoWriMo.  A 50,000 word novel in a month.  No problem, right?  Hahaha!  Novels scare me badly.  I have completed a total of one fully original novel.  One.  I’ve “won” NaNoWriMo several times by completing 50k words of a story, but they never did get endings.

Hoping to come up with a better result this time.

If any of you are participating in NaNoWriMo, I’d love to be writing buddies.  You can find me on their forums as Dreamer74.

Hope everyone has had a productive October, and I’m looking forward to the November challenge.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s